Why Vancouver?

08 aug09 knitting sewing.jpg

All's well with J and me, -- the photo is from last summer on Galliano Island, between Vancouver and Vancouver Island.

Why am I about to move to Vancouver, Canada? I decided that I wanted to live with more hiking, climbing, kayaking, skiing and camping in my life, and started looking into moving to Vancouver five years ago. I will move in three weeks, and have everything but a job, but have several leads for that, too. Just hope that the job will pan out before my money runs out. I am quite confident, because I have done lots of research into the market -- started to build up my network, both with potential employers and with recruiting agencies. After a year of that, I found that I needed to actually move to find something, so that's what I'm doing.

J still in Paris for a couple of days


Comments

  1. Girl,you are so brave to have actually done this! BRAVO! Jo2 looks happy too- and thats the best part isnt it?
    Hope to follow your example soon!
    Take care.
    Nyasha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quelques moments favoris de cette année

Fête des mères

Current state of garden and first harvest